Carden Billing And Design - Carden Billing is a Scam - Stay Away From lying Jackie Carden
Our company entered into a contract with Jackie Carden and Mark Hamm for services of handling their 250k tax debt.Jackie and Mark screamed that they have no money and they insisted on a "Special" payment plan.
Clearly, we had hesitations because if Mark, Jackie and Carden Billing owed the IRS $250,000.00, how were we to be sure that we would ever get paid. Jackie and Mark missed deadline after deadline for payment to us. She blamed it on her "Loser Clients" of Carden Billing not paying their bills and that is why she couldn't pay us. After three months of promising to pay us, we had to close her case for non payment.
Now she is on an internet rampage spreading her lies and hate messages all over the internet simply becuase she cannot pay her bills. If you are looking for website design and billing assistance, hire a company that doesn't work out of thier garage.
She is a liar and a cheat and her and Mark cannot be trusted.Be careful.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "TREND MICRO CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE AND THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN NON CORPORATE CONSUMERS BEWARE!!! The A/V works well but â€¦......... My credit card was stolen..."
- "Hello my names Edita Toric I'm writting because I either want to sue or get someone fired because I never in my life felt so disrespected, I don't know who..."
- "Avast's free trial is a scam! (It took a lot of my time to figure out how this scam works). To avoid getting sued by Avast, I stipulate that..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in..."
- "The photo tells the whole story--I counted approximately 46 pieces of chicken on the photograph, and about 12 on the actual pizza. The bacon obviously only exists on small areas..."
- "Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance. Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay. Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and..."
- "Mailman claimed to "leave a notice" on a package that was out for delivery today. I've checked my mailbox, and I've checked everywhere around the front door. There was absolutely..."
- "4th watch order. ALL have been defective. The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. ..."