Carden Billing And Design - Carden Billing is a Scam - Stay Away From lying Jackie Carden
Our company entered into a contract with Jackie Carden and Mark Hamm for services of handling their 250k tax debt.Jackie and Mark screamed that they have no money and they insisted on a "Special" payment plan.
Clearly, we had hesitations because if Mark, Jackie and Carden Billing owed the IRS $250,000.00, how were we to be sure that we would ever get paid. Jackie and Mark missed deadline after deadline for payment to us. She blamed it on her "Loser Clients" of Carden Billing not paying their bills and that is why she couldn't pay us. After three months of promising to pay us, we had to close her case for non payment.
Now she is on an internet rampage spreading her lies and hate messages all over the internet simply becuase she cannot pay her bills. If you are looking for website design and billing assistance, hire a company that doesn't work out of thier garage.
She is a liar and a cheat and her and Mark cannot be trusted.Be careful.1174490a review #336456
You may also like
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "A company specialized in crafting a wide range of swing-set which instills educational as well as gaming skills in children. Along with learning we also focus on the health conditions..."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95. I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."