Carden Billing And Design - Carden Billing is a Scam - Stay Away From lying Jackie Carden
Our company entered into a contract with Jackie Carden and Mark Hamm for services of handling their 250k tax debt.Jackie and Mark screamed that they have no money and they insisted on a "Special" payment plan.
Clearly, we had hesitations because if Mark, Jackie and Carden Billing owed the IRS $250,000.00, how were we to be sure that we would ever get paid. Jackie and Mark missed deadline after deadline for payment to us. She blamed it on her "Loser Clients" of Carden Billing not paying their bills and that is why she couldn't pay us. After three months of promising to pay us, we had to close her case for non payment.
Now she is on an internet rampage spreading her lies and hate messages all over the internet simply becuase she cannot pay her bills. If you are looking for website design and billing assistance, hire a company that doesn't work out of thier garage.
She is a liar and a cheat and her and Mark cannot be trusted.Be careful.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "The photo tells the whole story--I counted approximately 46 pieces of chicken on the photograph, and about 12 on the actual pizza. The bacon obviously only exists on small areas..."
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When It arrived it looked nothing like it should have. Not even close. It looked more like something..."
- "Horrible Experience! I was ordering a set of flowers for Valentine's Day for my Mother in law and Mother. First off, my order went through without me authorizing..."