Carden Billing And Design - Carden Billing is a Scam - Stay Away From lying Jackie Carden
Our company entered into a contract with Jackie Carden and Mark Hamm for services of handling their 250k tax debt.Jackie and Mark screamed that they have no money and they insisted on a "Special" payment plan.
Clearly, we had hesitations because if Mark, Jackie and Carden Billing owed the IRS $250,000.00, how were we to be sure that we would ever get paid. Jackie and Mark missed deadline after deadline for payment to us. She blamed it on her "Loser Clients" of Carden Billing not paying their bills and that is why she couldn't pay us. After three months of promising to pay us, we had to close her case for non payment.
Now she is on an internet rampage spreading her lies and hate messages all over the internet simply becuase she cannot pay her bills. If you are looking for website design and billing assistance, hire a company that doesn't work out of thier garage.
She is a liar and a cheat and her and Mark cannot be trusted.Be careful.review #336456
You may also like
- "Hello my names Edita Toric I'm writting because I either want to sue or get someone fired because I never in my life felt so disrespected, I don't know who..."
- "Purchased WinZip 18 Pro Edition with Pro Upgrade Assurance, downloaded software without any problems, during registration process received error that the program would stop working because of problems with registration...."
- "Avast's free trial is a scam! (It took a lot of my time to figure out how this scam works). To avoid getting sued by Avast, I stipulate that..."
- "Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in..."
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md. In stead of bringing me the salad..."
- "Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim.I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00. A lady by the name of V chopped off about..."