Carden Billing And Design - Carden Billing is a Scam - Stay Away From lying Jackie Carden
Our company entered into a contract with Jackie Carden and Mark Hamm for services of handling their 250k tax debt.Jackie and Mark screamed that they have no money and they insisted on a "Special" payment plan.
Clearly, we had hesitations because if Mark, Jackie and Carden Billing owed the IRS $250,000.00, how were we to be sure that we would ever get paid. Jackie and Mark missed deadline after deadline for payment to us. She blamed it on her "Loser Clients" of Carden Billing not paying their bills and that is why she couldn't pay us. After three months of promising to pay us, we had to close her case for non payment.
Now she is on an internet rampage spreading her lies and hate messages all over the internet simply becuase she cannot pay her bills. If you are looking for website design and billing assistance, hire a company that doesn't work out of thier garage.
She is a liar and a cheat and her and Mark cannot be trusted.Be careful.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "Avast's free trial is a scam! (It took a lot of my time to figure out how this scam works). To avoid getting sued by Avast, I stipulate that..."
- "I paid milecore technologies pvt ltd, Ahmadabad India, base company $250 for BPO software and they did not finished it and also given me software which is full of errors...."
- "The photo tells the whole story--I counted approximately 46 pieces of chicken on the photograph, and about 12 on the actual pizza. The bacon obviously only exists on small areas..."
- "Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "I have just discovered I have $139.36 taken from my account that I didn't/don't remember authorising. How on earth do I stop it? I wondered where the stuff was coming from..."
- "It was a surprised for me to find the bad service Quality of FedEx KSA, my international priority pkg delayed for 3 days because as per FedEx they got wrong..."
- "THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!! I purchased a whole..."